Cloud 3D Print is looking to hire a Videographer & Editor to join their team. The candidate will be required to film and edit product videos for the use of B2B and B2C marketing, including advertisements designed for YouTube, and product introduction videos to be sent for lead generation. Also, the candidate is required to maintain the social media and should be able to multitask and work towards several milestones on various projects.
- Filming and editing product videos for the use of B2B and B2C marketing
- Managing advertisements designed for YouTube and product introduction videos to be sent for lead generation
- Maintaining the social media accounts and keeping up-to-date
- Calibrating and maintaining equipment: Mic’s, Cameras, Lighting.. etc
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, recorders, lighting, microphones and props.
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Familiarity with a range of cameras and when to use them
- Well-versed in adobe premiere / Final Cut Pro and After Effect
- Proficient at sorting, storing and utilizing footage
- Able to receive constructive criticism and take direction
- Understand post-production techniques
- Able to direct and execute the vision
- Min 5yrs experience in Videography and Editing
- Strong script/screenwriting skills
- Creativity and attention to detail and organization
- Fast turn around time
- Implement transitions, sound effects, and appropriate music
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Ability to efficiently and independently edit